In this workshop, Suzanne will focus on teaching Really Real Relaxation Protocol; Even Though…Greetings & Goodbyes; Walk This Way (Connection Course to practice walking with connection). For some dogs, that’s not a joke. Many dogs & handlers struggle with distractions, which can be anywhere and everywhere. How do you train around and with distractions? This workshop focuses on:
• “What the … Oh, Okay!” approach to thin slicing & making changes
• Do You Hear/See/Smell That Too? understanding Sensory stimuli & the individual dog
• Finding the Sweet Spot – How to balance intensity, duration & distance for any distraction
• Here I Am – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours! Using the power of the Auto-Check-in
• Successful Set-ups – how to avoid training in the wild
Working through distractions is easier when you understand the many variables at work, and know how to put the power of connection to work for you and your dog.
If you want your dog considered for this workshop, please submit a case study no later than March 15, 2017 to email@example.com
FOR YOUR K9 POLICIES & INFORMATION
Payment – 50% deposit must be included with registration. Payment in full must be received by April 1, 2017. Any checks that do not clear are subject to a $25 additional fee.
Cancellations: Any cancellations made prior to April 1st will receive a full refund minus the $35 cancellation fee. Any cancellations made April 1st, 2017 or after will not receive a refund. This seminar will take place regardless of weather, as long as the seminar presenter arrives. Refunds would only apply if the seminar presenter were absent. Cancellation fee: $35.00.